Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Chelsea Galleries Reaction


An artwork is not only to be kept in museum, it is also used to beautify surroundings. We use different kinds of art craft to decorate our house. Art crafts could be anything we use to decorate. These decorative makes the surrounds more elegant.  Recently I visited some galleries in Chelsea. I found few of the art work attractive and which are a good investment to invest on. Some of them were not a good art work which can be used to decorate or to invest. 

I found Ernesto Neto’s work interesting. His work with fabric is very artistic handicraft.  His work particularly “The Island Bird” is the one which I liked most. This is I think a good investment. This art work can be installed in a hall room for the kids to have fun with. It is a great art work as well as a fun land for kids and teenagers.  This is like a little suspended theme park inside the house.  I would obviously invest on this art work.

Ernesto Nero
"The Island Bird"
2012 

Richard Avedon's artwork is one I disliked. Those art works are not that kind which can be showcased in rooms or hallways. Those artworks contain nudity which is in fact the main reason that I would not prefer investing on them. I don’t think anyone would display those artworks onto their hall rooms. Those artworks best fit in museums rather than any other place.


RICHARD AVEDON
Andy Warhol and members of The Factory: Joe Dallesandro and Candy Darling, actors, New York, October 30, 1969
 
1993

No comments:

Post a Comment